$8,000,000 settlement for a woman who suffered quadriplegia as a result of a surgical and an anesthetic error.
$2,500,000 settlement for an infant who suffered severe brain injuries at the time of his birth.
$1,000,000 settlement for a man who was permanently injured during a physical therapy session.
- Catholic University of America, J.D. – 1991
- Saint Anselm College, B.S.N. – 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Governors, District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Association of Nurse Attorneys
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Nurses Association
- Alumni Association of St. Anselm College
- Alumni Association of Columbus School of Law
- Thompson Coburn LLP Alumni
- Maryland, 1991
- District of Columbia, 1992
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 1993
- New York, 1994
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2009
- Virginia, 2020
Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia Injury Attorney
Jacqueline Colclough is a partner at Regan Zambri Long PLLC. Prior to her practice with our firm, she worked as a Registered Nurse, making her uniquely qualified to litigate injury claims with complicated medical issues. Jackie is known for her compassion and empathy for her clients, her commitment and diligence, and her command of the medicine in every one of her cases, regardless of whether it is a substantial, complex medical malpractice case or a straightforward automobile collision case.
Jackie is a magna cum laude graduate of St. Anselm College, where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing in 1988. She obtained her license as a Registered Nurse that same year and proceeded directly to the Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America, graduating in 1991.
After graduation, Jackie worked as an associate with Thompson Coburn LLP, Washington, D.C., and Lamb & Barnosky, LLP, Melville, New York. While with these firms, she represented corporate clients in transactional and regulatory matters for more than ten years.
With a goal to ultimately combine her medical knowledge and legal expertise, Jackie temporarily left the practice of law and returned to nursing to strengthen her clinical skills. She worked as a Registered Nurse at a Northern Virginia hospital for several years. In 2005, Jackie then chose to join Regan Zambri Long PLLC as an injury lawyer in order to combine her many years of nursing and legal education and experience.
While Jackie’s primary practice involves medical malpractice claims, she litigates all kinds of injury claims. She fights to ensure that victims of negligence receive fair and just recompense for their injuries, particularly when those injuries are life-altering. Her work has resulted in multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for injury victims.
Jackie was born in Manchester, New Hampshire and now lives in Northern Virginia with her family.
Contact our firm to speak with Washington D.C. medical malpractice lawyer Jacqueline Colclough about your claim.