Posted by: Salvatore J. Zambri, Esquire
The end-of-year holiday season is a joyous time of the year for most people. Unfortunately, tragic things inevitable happen to some people each year. We wish you a peaceful, happy, and safe holiday season. With that in mind, please keep these helpful hints in mind as you celebrate.
1) If placing a Christmas tree in your home, be sure it is not near a used fireplace, by a vent, or next to any other heat source.
2) Be sure all light strands are intact, without wire fray.
3) Never drive after drinking alcohol.
4) Never get in a car when the driver has had alcoholic drinks.
5) Question the driver of a car before getting in a vehicle to be sure the driver has had no alcoholic beverages.
6) Shut lights off before going to bed.
7) Be sure fire in fireplace has been completely put out before going to bed.
For more holiday safety tips, go to the U.S. Fire Administration’s website by clicking here.
Have a very happy holiday season!
About the author:
Mr. Zambri is a Past-President of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C. and has been rated by Washingtonian magazine as a “Big Gun” and among the “top 1%” of all lawyers in the Washington metropolitan area. The magazine also describes him as “one of Washington’s best–most honest and effective lawyers” who specializes in personal injury matters, including serious truck and car collisions, as well as product defect cases, and burn injury claims. Mr. Zambri has also been named a “Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyer magazine (March/April 2009)–a national publication that honors the top lawyers in America.
Mr. Zambri has authored an article regarding how automobile collision cases are evaluated. To read it, please click here.
Many Americans are killed or critically injured each year in vehicular collisions and fires. If you want more information about your legal rights, please email Mr. Zambri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 202-822-1899.