Paul Cornoni is a partner at Regan Zambri Long, PLLC. Over the past decade,
he has dedicated his practice to securing substantial monetary awards
for his clients. The settlements and verdicts have helped families put
their lives back together after horrific events, such as automobile accidents,
drownings, fires, product defects, medical negligence, bus accidents and
Paul has made new law in many areas that benefit the community. He has
obtained important decisions in different types of cases including: defective
products; bus and auto accidents, wrongful imprisonment, and police misconduct.
He has litigated cases all over the Washington DC Metro area and has had
many successful trials in the local and federal courts of the District
of Columbia and Maryland. Paul also routinely argues cases before the
District of Columbia Court of Appeals, the Maryland Court of Special Appeals
and the DC Federal Circuit.
As a result of these efforts, Paul has recently been appointed to the Executive
Committee of the District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association.
The following is a list of recent accomplishments that Paul has earned:
- A $4.25 Million settlement on behalf of a man who suffered a brain injury
as a result of an automobile collision.
- A $3.9 Million settlement on behalf of a woman who suffered a traumatic
brain injury due to an automobile accident.
- A $4.2 Million jury verdict for a patron of a DC nightclub who was attacked
and severely beaten as he exited the nightclub.
- A $3,400,000 settlement on behalf of a college student who suffered a traumatic
brain injury as a result of an automobile collision.
- A $3,700,000 settlement in a product liability case on behalf of a family
that suffered numerous injuries due to a tragic house fire in Maryland.
- A $2,950,000 settlement for the estate of a woman who was tragically struck
and killed by a bus.
- A $2,125,000 settlement on behalf of a woman who suffered numerous physical
injuries due to toxic mold exposure.
- A $2,750,000 settlement for a woman, a pedestrian, who suffered a degloving
injury to her leg when she was struck by a bus in a crosswalk.
- A $1,887,500 settlement on behalf of two men who were wrongfully imprisoned
for a murder they did not commit.
Click here to view additional settlements and verdicts.
When not practicing law, Paul, his wife Vanessa and their two children,
enjoy volunteering in the community with the PAL organization.
Prior to practicing law, Paul attended Boston College and then received
his J.D. with honors from the George Washington University Law School.
While at Boston College, Paul was a scholarship member of the Men's
Division I Soccer Team, where he was selected team captain for several
seasons and was a four time winner of the Big East Conference Academic
Paul was the 1999 recipient of the Tom McElroy Award, an award given to
the student athlete at Boston College who best represents the ideals of
character, leadership, and achievement.
Paul is a member of numerous professional and civic organizations, including,
the American Association for Justice, the District of Columbia Trial Lawyers
Association, the American Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association,
the Boston Bar Association, the District of Columbia Bar Association,
the Maryland Bar Association and the Boston College Alumni Association.
Call our office to speak to Attorney Paul Cornoni about your legal needs.
- Massachusetts, 2003
- District of Columbia, 2004
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 2004
- Maryland, 2005
- George Washington University National Law Center, J.D. – 2003
- Boston College, B.A. Sociology – 2000
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- Maryland Bar Association
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
Click Here to view our notable Settlements and Verdicts.